Now-a-days, for any teaching job in schools, colleges or universities, B.Ed degree is a requisite. That is why, the demand for B.Ed course has increased in the recent times. Let us have a look about the essential eligibility criteria for B.Ed English course.
B.Ed English Eligibility
- The common requirement for pursuing B.Ed English course is qualifying Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) from recognized Board or University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have studied English as a language in the degree program and must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the English language subject.
- Some independent educational bodies and universities conduct an entrance test for admission to various B.Ed colleges. The entrance exam consists of multiple choice questions in General Knowledge, Basic Arithmetic, Aptitude, English and test of one local language and the entrance test is generally held in the month of June or July.
The duration of B.Ed English course is about an year.
About B.Ed English course
This course is a one year program consisting of two or more semesters. This course equips the trainee teacher with the latest knowledge and skills in the field of English Language Teaching. B.Ed English degree teaches a person how to handle complex situations in the course of teaching and about various aspects associated with teaching.
B.Ed English course suitability
- Candidates who want to become a teacher and have passed their graduation in Bachelor of Arts and want to make a combination of B.A and B.Ed degree are the most suitable candidates for this course.
- Candidates who have a good level of understanding about the various techniques and procedures of evaluation are also a good suit for this course.
How is B.Ed English course beneficial
- After getting B.Ed English degree, candidates can take up the job of an English teacher.
- The B.Ed English degree course helps in developing one's skills which helps to impart quality education to the students.
- This course helps to strengthen the professional competency of teachers.
- Candidates can run their own educational institutions such as coaching classes, English speaking course classes, etc.
B.Ed English employment areas
- Private Tuition
- Home Tuition
- Coaching Centres
- Educational Department
- Educational Consultancies.
B.Ed English Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Ed English for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Ed English courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Ed English