Introduction and Overview of this course
TES or Technical Entry Scheme is a 4 year certificate course which will help you join various branches of the Indian Army, especially the technical fields. The army doesn't only comprise of battlefield soldiers. It also recruits candidates who could look after the technical needs of the armed forces. So the candidates who will join this course will be given a thorough engineering training to deal with technical complications of the armed battalion.
This course is based on the "learn and earn concept"
. So, not only you get to study the engineering components required in the army, but you also get paid for it. You can call this a scholarship
, which is made available to students after they have completed more than 2 years in this course. You will also get an increment on this scholarship in the succeeding years, based on the current government schemes.
- First of all, you must hold a higher secondary degree degree in pure science.
- Although there is no restriction on the aggregate score obtained in your 12th examination, there is a cutoff of minimum 70% or more marks for the pure science(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) combination.
- The age limit to apply is maximum 20 years.
- If your marks satisfy the above criteria, you will be called for a few tests by the Service Selection Board or SSB. This board will conduct a few medical and psychological tests on you and will finally interview you to know how passionate you are to join this course. If your results are promising in all these tests, you will be selected in this course.
After this course you can complete a post graduate diploma in disaster management or in information technology management or in embedded systems.All these courses are of 1 year duration. Such courses will help you to serve the Indian Army much better by helping in disaster control or by designing powerful missiles for the army.
- This course will recruit you in various engineering positions while studying. You could be in the technical department of the Indian Army or the Air Force.
- During your scholarship you can also be recruited as a system analyst or maintenance engineer.
- If you complete a PG diploma also, you can join the disaster control department or become an information and programming analyst or a hardware chip designer or an instrument engineer for the Indian Army or the Air Force.
Certification TES Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification TES for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification TES courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification TES