Embedded Systems is a subject that deals with hardcore electronic devices. You will get to know the internal working of different hardware chips and the real life applications of such chips. Hence, after this course, you would become efficient in not only handling and maintaining micro-processing chips, but you would also be able to design newer electronic components for real life applications. This course is of 1 year duration divided into two semesters. At the end of your course you will have to submit a minor project based on any embedded application domain.
- Since this is a postgraduate diploma, you must pass M.Sc. in Physics or Electronics higher secondary examination with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate.
- People who have completed a three year diploma in engineering or a 4 year B.E. degree in EIE, EEE, ICE, ECE, CSE, or IT are also allowed to apply to this course.
Higher Studies after this course
Since, people who want to join the hardware industry should approach this course, the higher studies must also be related to hardware only.
- You can pursue an advanced diploma course in Mechatronics and Robotics. This course will further enhance your knowledge in ultra large scale integration and artificial intelligence. To join this course you must have a degree in any undergraduate course in the science or technology streams.
- You can also take up an M.Phil. course in embedded systems after this course. To be eligible for this course you must pass M.Sc. in Physics or Electronics. If you have passed an undergraduate degree before applying to this diploma course in Embedded Systems and Applications, you will not be allowed to fill up an M.Phil. course. After filling the forms, you will have to sit for an entrance examination. If you pass the examination you will be given admission in an M.Phil. course.
- You can start by becoming a VLSI engineer. After a few years of experience, you can opt for a system engineer position. A system engineer will have to deal with any kind of electronic system.
- After gaining knowledge as system engineer, you can become a system debugger. You can also opt for boot engineer position in any micro-processing systems.
- There are also other positions like chip layout designer, process engineer, robotics analyst, etc. These job positions require minimum 5 years of experience.
- Lastly, if you have M.Phil. you can apply to research assistant positions in hardware development companies abroad.
Diploma Embedded Systems and Applications Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Embedded Systems and Applications for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Embedded Systems and Applications courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Embedded Systems and Applications