This is a very informative course for people who want to join the chemical hubs or oil and gas industries. This is a professional course which covers the required aspects of chemical and process engineering. You can learn about various production technologies in the chemical hubs, the behavioral patterns of the processes involved in the production, comparison of former and current process instrumentation techniques, etc. You will be enrolled for one year and at the end of the course, you will have to clear few theoretical and practical papers to get the certificate.
- This is a postgraduate diploma course. Hence, the basic requirement to join this course is the completion of B.Sc. degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or a B.Pharma degree or any three year diploma course, having chemistry as one of the subjects.
- The marks obtained in the aggregate of the undergraduate degree must be minimum 55%.
Impact of this course on the career
This course has a large impact on people's career, if they are intrigued about knowing the manufacturing procedures. This course will provide information on instrumentation and controlling of the manual or automated machinery. This means, not only will you learn chemical technologies, but you will also gain the insight of the physics followed by the systems implementing the chemical processes. So students of this course can find a career in oil and gas companies, pharmaceutical companies, petrochemical hubs, and lots more.
- You can apply for M.Pharma or MBA after this course. If you are inclined to join a pharmaceutical company, then M.Pharma will be more suitable. For people interested in joining as business analysts, MBA is a better choice. You will learn the skills of entrepreneurship in such MBA programs.To join either of these courses, you will have to pass the respective common entrance examinations.
- You can also get an advanced PG diploma degree by joining a certificate course on process design and equipment engineering. This course is designed on the basis of chemical instrumentation engineering and has advanced and professional information on production engineering and supply chain management.
- Initially you will join as a junior associate in any chemical hub. Then you will be promoted as a chemical or instrumentation or operations engineer.
- After a few years, you can become a maintenance or commission engineer or service manager.
- Finally you can move up to general manager and supervisor positions with years of hard work.
Diploma Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control courses in your preferred locations.