The course discussed here is a post-graduate diploma. This course requires 1 year for completion. During this one year it will help you learn the various aspects of construction and project management. You will learn few topics from production and HR management also. In short, this is not just a technology related course but it has a lot of aspects of commerce also. In the two semesters of this course, you will get to improve yourself with the help of practical and field related assignments.
- This diploma should be pursued after an undergraduate course. So candidates must be either a B.Tech or B.E. in Civil or Structural or Process Engineering or should have a diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- People from A.M.I.E. Civil or Process Engineering are also allowed to pursue this course.
- Although this restriction is not universal, but some institutes prefer candidates having more than 60% in their graduation.
Overview of this course
If you want to join any constructional company, then this course helps you a lot. It gives you all the necessary professional tools to make you a successful construction or project engineer. Architecture is not just construction of buildings. To become a successful architect you must have an ample knowledge about the current market trends, a good relation with your subordinate employees and a good strategy to complete a project in the given amount of time with the monetary and other resources available. This course helps you imbibe all such qualities. At the end of the course you will be asked to submit a project on the topics that you have learned. If you can come up with a successful project, you will get an added advantage in the job interviews.
- You can opt for construction engineer posts after you pass this course. You will be given onsite jobs, where you would have to be present at the constructions\ sites and moderate the work procedure. You can also apply for junior draughtsman positions. Here you may have onsite work along with some maintenance work too.
- You can apply for service engineer positions, after a few years of experience in this field.After around 10 years you will be promoted to assistant sales or project manager positions. You can also become safety engineers, if you would like to stay in the technical field.
- If you excel as an assistant manager for quite sometime, you will be promoted as a construction manager.
Diploma Construction Management Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Construction Management for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Construction Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Construction Management