The hospitality industry is a huge self sustaining industry with lots of options for jobs and innovation. From small hotels to big restaurants and catering chains, this sector is ever flourishing. This holds a lot of openings for young and fresh students. There are a lot of areas in an established hotel that a young employee has to know and excel in. So it is better to groom yourself with a course that has all these elements included in its curriculum. This diploma course helps you not only the culinary art of creating various kinds of delicious dishes and beverages, but it also inculcates the marketing and promotional art of those dishes in you.
- The basic requirement is that the candidate should pass higher secondary or 10+2 examination before applying.
- There is no restriction regarding the stream pursued in the plus twos or the minimum aggregate score to be obtained.
Overview of the diploma course
This diploma course includes subjects from commerce stream, management stream and most importantly, food and culinary art stream. This is because candidates who would work in the hotel and hospitality industry would have to handle the accounts and deal with various kinds of customers as well as subordinate employees. In addition to that, the candidate has to look after the improvement and innovation in the culinary skills of this industry. This course takes almost two years to complete and at the end it helps you earn internships.
- After you complete this diploma, you can study BMS or Bachelor's in Management Studies. This course will further enhance your knowledge in accounts and management. The knowledge and skills obtained in this and the previous diploma course will help you open your own hotel business.
- You can also study CA or Chartered Accountancy after this course. The eligibility criteria for this course is higher secondary degree and a score in the common entrance exam held for admission in CA.
- You can join as an intern in any hotel or restaurant.If you have completed CA also, then you can become an intern in any consultancy firm.
- If you want to join the culinary section only, you can opt for chef positions. You can become a head chef after a few years.
- You can become a food production trainer or food consultant in the same company after a few years.
- After few more years, you can become their official food and beverage or culinary manager.
Dip. Food & Beverages Production Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Dip. Food & Beverages Production for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Dip. Food & Beverages Production courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Dip. Food & Beverages Production