Concrete technology is a technique needed by people who have completed B.tech or B.E. in Architectural or Civil Engineering. But, this course is not only meant for fresh graduates, but also people who have a job in the construction of various architectures. They need to keep themselves updated with the various newer technologies in concrete design, to excel their jobs. This course can help these people in performing even better at their jobs. This course is available both in regular and distance education mode. A regular diploma in Concrete Technology & Design of Concrete would be ideal for fresh graduates. For people already having a job, the distance education format is the best.
- You should be a graduate in any engineering or technology stream. You could be a B.E. or B.tech in Civil or Mechanical or Architectural or Construction Engineering, etc.
- The aggregate score obtained in graduation should be minimum 60%.
Overview of this course
This course is one year long. It is divided into 2 semesters. It includes both theoretical and practical subjects. You will learn about the past and present concrete design technologies. You will also learn about other construction materials along with concrete. You will learn how exactly this concrete material is produced and how is it used for construction. At the end of the course you will have to develop a project incorporating the technologies you have learnt during this course. Those who have onsite jobs in construction would be able to get a raise or promotion based on this project and the certificate received at the end of this course.
Future Job Prospects
- Initially, as a fresher, you will be offered internship jobs in construction companies. You will go for lots of field work and moderate the concrete designing technology there.
- After 5-6 years of experience you will be promoted as the technical architect of the projects. You may also become the lead engineer on your project team. Your job is to design and moderate the process, in order to optimize the time of completion of the project.
- You can become a senior design engineer. Your job will comprise of designing the architectural plan and determining the proportion and mechanism of concrete used to develop that plan.
- Before moving into managerial positions you can work a few years as a technical analyst. Finally, you can become a construction manager. You will be the supreme decision maker and planner of your construction project.
Diploma Concrete Technology & Design of Concrete Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Concrete Technology & Design of Concrete for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Concrete Technology & Design of Concrete courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Concrete Technology & Design of Concrete