This is an advanced diploma course of 1 year. In this one year you will understand the various aspects of a real estate, including the land survey, land measurement, procedure to handle legal documents with respect to the property. You will learn to plan and design an architecture and support it with the necessary land survey. So this course is very effective for architecture students. This course has a global professional outlook and that is why it does not concentrate only on building apartments and housing complexes. This course will help you learn the tactics to create any form of architecture, including shopping complexes, bridges, etc.
- To study this advanced diploma course the students must pass graduation in the engineering or technology branch, for example, architecture or civil or construction engineering or other related branches.
- The overall aggregate score to be obtained in the undergraduate degree should be minimum 70%.
You can study MBA right after this course. To study MBA, you must appear in any popular MBA CET or Common Entrance Test, for example, CAT or MAT or XAT. If you secure either a high percentile or a high rank(as applicable for an entrance examination), then you will be selected by an MBA college. Depending on the rank or score you have obtained in the test, you can select a branch of specialization. For students passing this diploma course, MBA in Engineering or MBA in process management or MBA in construction management could be the appropriate choices.
Future Job Prospects
- If you would like to get a job, where you can carry on with your higher studies and yet get paid for it, then research fellowships are a good choice for you. You can apply for research fellowships in any Indian or abroad universities. You will get paid for your research work, until the time period of the fellowship ends.
- You can become a practice surveyor in any real estate company. Your job will be evaluate various lands and other properties of the client companies, according to current market trend.
- After few years of sheer hard work, you will be promoted as an associate valuation surveyor or residential valuation surveyor. You can even apply for such job positions in abroad countries, as there is a huge demand of such candidates there.
- After 10 years of experience you can join managerial positions. Later on, you can become senior quantity surveyors or project managers.
Diploma Quantity Surveying and Valuation Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Quantity Surveying and Valuation for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Quantity Surveying and Valuation courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Quantity Surveying and Valuation