If you are good in Electronics, then this course will be very helpful for you. This is a professional and advanced level course for people interested in working in the field of Very Large Scale Integration or VLSI designing. People who want to design various kinds of embedded systems will find this course useful in their career. The focus of this course is mainly on the hardware industry. So this course is more focused towards practical papers than theory papers. You will be working on demo embedded systems first to get a grip about the system and then later on, you will be able to design a fresh embedded system with the knowledge gained earlier.
You need to be a graduate in engineering or technology, for example, B.E. or B.Tech or B.Sc. engineering or AMIE engineering degree. There is no restriction over the marks to be obtained in graduation.
Further details about this course
This course focuses on optimizing the current hardware designing process. Hence this course is research oriented and will help you pursue research related courses, in the future. It is mandatory to possess an undergraduate degree before you apply in this course. But, it is an added advantage if you possess a master's degree in the related field. So, if you possess a M.Sc. degree in Electronics or Computer Science or an MBA degree, you will be eligible to pursue this course.
- You can pursue a post graduate diploma in Mobile Computing after this course. This is another hardware oriented course and related to VLSI designing. Many people who have a prior qualification of a diploma in VLSI design, join the telecommunication industry to design embedded chips. It will be better if you first possess this post graduate diploma in Mobile Computing and then opt for a job in the telecommunication industry.
- If you have opted for diploma in VLSI design just after your graduation, then you can study MCA after this course. If you want to pursue MCA in a regular university, then you must clear any MCA entrance examination. For distance education universities, admissions are direct.
- For freshers junior chip developer is a good post to join.
- You can later become a digital verification engineer.After being 5-6 years in this field, you can become a senior engineer.
- You can become project leaders after a few years of experience. You can also opt for embedded technology engineer positions.
Diploma VLSI Design Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma VLSI Design for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma VLSI Design courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma VLSI Design