This course will be equally beneficial to those who are novices to the field of Artificial Intelligence and also those who are experts. Some candidates think that the topic of Artificial Intelligence is for people who have a degree in science stream. But this is not true for this diploma course. A person will study various kinds of subjects ranging from Linguistics to Compilers, from Grammar to Artificial Intelligence. Let us see the eligibility criteria of this course.
- You need to be a higher secondary or 10+2 pass out to be eligible to apply in this course. There is no restriction of the upper limit of age or qualification in this course. If you prefer then you can join this diploma course after your graduation or post-graduation too.
- There is no restriction on what stream the candidate should pass out from. This course is most beneficial to the arts students.
After completing this course you can study any of the following courses:
- This diploma course is a totally software oriented. So after you study this, you can join a diploma course on embedded systems or VLSI. This is a hardware oriented course which will help you learn chip and circuit designing.
- If you have opted for this course after your higher secondary, then you can think of studying Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature. This course will have advanced information on what you have learnt in Linguistics in diploma on Natural Language Processing. For getting admission you might have to pass the entrance examination of the respective arts college.
- You can also study Spanish or French language for 1 year. This will be related to Natural Language Processing and it will help you to implement what you learnt in the diploma course in reality.
Future Job Prospects
- If you have completed graduation after this course, then you can apply for data scientist positions. Here you will have to deal with various kinds of data from various walks of life, that will demand a deep knowledge in natural language processing.
- You can become big data analysts after 3 years of experience in the data scientist position.
- If you want to join in technology related positions, then you can become a natural language processing engineer. You will be developing various software related to natural language processing. If you develop expertise in this field, then in 2-3 years you will become the software developer of the company.
Diploma Natural Language Processing Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Natural Language Processing for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Natural Language Processing courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Natural Language Processing