A strong stomach - A strong stomach is an idiom, simply meaning the ability to tolerate very strong things. It means the ability of not becoming ill, or upset, even if they come across something very dirty, strong, upsetting for others, painful or bloody.
Thus, people having a strong stomach means the people who have extreme capability to tolerate bad things. Lets have a glance on the sample usages.
1. I saw him seeing a show on discovery, in which snakes were eating other snakes, he is really having a strong stomach, he did not even blinked at once.
2. All those people eating fried cockroaches, yuck, how can they do that, I must say, they have strong stomachs.
3. Mansi, being a tender girl, was watching the bloody movie "Saw" and she looked to be very patient, my God, I did not know that she has such a strong stomach.
4. I have seen Anupama eating prawns like eating chowmin, without any hesitation. It looks as if people have become strong stomached today.
5. Lets have a strong stomach, brother, and just try to ignore this bad smell, I am sure that it goes in a second or two.