Cut a fine figure - It is a classical idiom which simply means to be old fashioned, something outdated, or just looking not so new in trend.
Have a look on the sample usages.
1. Rama usually wears that old white-brown saree, she cuts a fine figure with it.
2. Today, E series of Nokia has come in the market, and you are still using the N-Series, for hacking, really cut a fine figure.
3. Why don't you buy a new jacket this weekend, your old jacket, cuts a fine figure.
4. When it comes to your style of music, those old classical ghazals, you really look cutting a fine figure.
5. Why are you cutting a fine figure using that old bike even today, you are a rich guy, why don't you just get a new one?