As mad as a March Hare - To be as mad as a March Hare means to be like crazy. It means to act in such a way, which is about old-fashioned, though just crazy, and people tend to enjoy such things or people.
1. When that dog saw that cat, he was as mad as a March hare, for the way he ran was like we never had ever seen.
2. He is as mad as a March hare when he sees a boy kissing a girl in front of all.
3. He becomes as mad as a March hare whenever he watches a horror movie, however, I stop him from doing this anyway.
4. Arjun was as mad as a March hare because he began to shout when he saw the chameleon above his head and began jumping like ping-pong.
5. I don't know why he becomes mad as a March hare whenever he sees beautiful girls.