1) to agree to do what others have asked you to do.
2) to become or take charge of certain position,power or responsibility.
1) to admit a fact unwillingly.
2) failing to stop an opposing team or person from making a point or winning.
Usage of Accede:
1) I accede to his suggestion that I should go for further studies.
2) He graciously acceded to our request.
Usage of Concede :
1) He is not willing to concede even after his death.
2) "Well Ok, It was my mistake", he conceded.
3)The team conceded two goals to the opposition in the last five minutes.