Pugnacious - When someone is angry or aggressive, or is in a mood to fight or quarrel, we call them pugnacious.
Pronunciation - Pug-ne-she-us
Open Word Class - Noun
Synonyms - Aggressive, Confrontational, Argumentative, Rough
Antonym - Peaceable
1. That man is so pugnacious, takes everything so seriously.
2. Why does he keep fighting with his friends so often, why is he so pugnacious?
3. I do not like that man, he is so pugnacious.
4. Fighting is his habit, he is so pugnacious.
5. He becomes pugnacious even on small matters.