Hegira - It means to run away or make a journey or a travel, in order to escape danger or any type of undesirable situation.
Pronunciation - He-jai-rah
Open Word Class - Noun
1. He made such a hegira when her mother was getting angry, ready to beat him.
2. When he saw the policeman, he made a hegira.
3. She made such a Hegira when she saw the lecturer coming in the class.
4. I do not know why he made such a hegira
5. Basically it was like a hegira when he saw that mad man coming towards his house.