Indolent - Someone or something showing no interest towards something or the other. In other words, you can say, it is idle.
Pronunciation - In-dulent
Open Word Class - Adjective
Synonyms - Lethargic, Sluggish, Idle, Apathetic
Antonym - Industrious, Active
1. He is so indolent in his work, never shows interest.
2. Looks like Akash is indolent towards the band.
3. He is no more interested in studies, has become indolent.
4. Why is he so indolent about everything?
5. According to me, he is the biggest indolent person of the class.