Nebbish - A person who is not effective, showing no such specialty or influence for anyone or anything, and is shy.
Pronunciation - Ne-bish
Open Word Class - Noun
Synonyms - Shy, Idle, Ineffective
1. He is such a nebbish person; he never told her that he loved her.
2. I don't like him; he is such a nebbish guy.
3. He never dares to speak to her, his nebbish culture you see.
4. He is the biggest nebbish person in our classroom, for he never answers anything.
5. He is so quiet and nebbish guy among the girls.