Modish - Someone who walks with the style is called modish, someone who lives with the trend.
Pronunciation - Mou-dish
Open Word Class - Adjective
Synonyms - Stylish, Fashionable, Clean, Smart, Tidy, Trendy
Antonym - Unfashionable, Unstylish
1. He is so modish, look at him.
2. His clothes are really modish, look to be so expensive.
3. I think he looks cool with those cool specs, modish guy.
4. You are a modish guy, I must say, and from where did you buy that perfume?
5. Hello is the word which comes out to talk to a modish person like you.