Human and Humane sound similar, but are pronounced differently as the word humane has an additional 'e'. Yet, people tend to confuse the two words and use them in wrong contexts.
Human is a noun.
Meanings: person; being; individual; human being.
Humane is an adjective.
Meanings: caring; kind; gentle; compassionate; benevolent; humanitarian.
Examples of Human:
1. Humans are descendants of apes.
2. Just like some humans, dogs are known to be loyal to their masters.
3. The archaeologist discovered human remains dating back to the tenth century.
Examples of Humane:
1. The boss gave paid leave to Mr.Iyer on humane grounds as his wife was suffering from cancer.
2. Doctors always deal with their patients humanely.
3. The school authorities were humane in making provisions for the tsunami orphans to reside in the hostel.