Conscience is a Noun.
It means the ability to differentiate between right and wrong using the power of our inner self and thinking.
Adjective - Conscientious
Conscious is an Adjective.
It means being aware of oneself and surroundings, to be awake and active, deliberate
Adverb - Consciously
Examples of Conscience:
1. Ram's conscience was not allowing him to tell lies to his mother.
2. People who have a clear conscience will always be at peace with themselves.
3. My father always listens to his conscience whenever he faces a dilemma.
Examples of Conscious:
1. We should be conscious of the impact of global warming.
2.Women are more career conscious now than they were before.
3. Film actors are acutely conscious of their celluloid image.