The usage of both 'agree to' and 'agree with' differs. The meanings and sample usages are given below:
Meaning of 'Agree to'
'Agree to' means to allow or give consent.
Meaning of 'Agree with'
'Agree with' means to be in agreement.
1. I don't agree to the terms and conditions put forward by you.
2. I agree to the time-table made by you for summer vacations.
3. I don't agree to what you have proposed.
1. I agree with your content interpretation.
2. I don't agree with your views on Software as a Service.
3. I agree with Rajesh that roll out of new templates will enhance the look and feel of the document.