Today, most of the people not knowing the difference between Home and House use them wrongly. It is very essential to know the difference between these two words. The word home actually means a place where the members of a family share their love and affection with each other. For example, a person speaks about his home when he thinks of his family.
But on the other side, the word house actually refers to a building or a small place where people live in for shelter and to save themselves from rain, cold air, etc. For example, a person speaks proudly of his house when he thinks that his house that is made up of bricks or wood is very beautiful and it consists of a large number of rooms in order to give shelter to the people who come there.
Usages of Home
1. I like to go home because I hate the people who sleep with me.
2. My wonderful home consists of five members including my family.
3. I was well treated in my home by my family members.
Usages of House
1. My house is made up of bricks and cement.
2. People live in their houses in order to get shelter.
3. I have a beautiful house which is big in size.