A person who is in his 60s is usually referred to as a ‘sexagenarian'. Age being from 60 to 69 years old. The word sexagenarian can act as a noun as well as an adjective depending on the sentence.
In this sentence "The majority of people in Indian political parties are sexagenarians." the word sexagenarian acts as an adjective.
In the sentence "Help should be offered to sexagenarians.", 'sexagenarians' is a noun.
1. The teenager fell in love with a sexagenarian.
2. The sexagenarians should be respected and supported by all means.
3. We will come to know the exact population of sexagenarians from the latest population survey.
4. Most of the youngers these days do not respect sexagenarians.
5. Some sexagenarians suffer from depression due to drastic changes in their lifestyle.
6. There is financial insecurity amongst sexagenarians.
7. After retirement, sexagenarians look for more love and family support.