When all is said and done is an idiom. It means when everything is finished and settled; when everything is considered. Something that you say when you are about to tell someone the most important fact in a situation.
Refer to the examples given below.
1. When all is said and done, this isn't such a bad desert where survival is not possible.
2. When all is said and done, I had a very enjoyable vacation in India.
3. When all is said and done, the parents are responsible for the child's upbringing.
4. When all is said and done, we can't reduce the number of resources in the department since we have lot of work.
5. When all is said and done, the doctors did what they could do from their end, but could not save him.