Name names - Name names look sometimes, when printed as a printing mistake to those who don't know the meaning. Sometimes people even thing that someone has by mistake written the same word as it has to write it only once. But to your attention, let me say that it is actually an idiom.
Name names simply means to tell the names of some people indulged in illegal activities, to a legit person.
1. It was Jaya who told named names of the gamblers of Narayanpuri, to the policemen.
2. Amit names names of Siwa that he was the actual thief.
3. I don't remember the names of the Satyam Computers case, I think I can't name names.
4. Let's name names of these people, who are talking about a bank robbery secretly.
5. I want you to name names of people who are behind this serious scandal.