Learn & Improve Your English

Application for Attestation of Marriage/Birth Certificate for visa process

    Author:     Member Level: Diamond    Points: 8 (₹ 8)

During the visa/work permit application process for visiting foreign countries like Netherlands, Spain, etc. we need to get special attestation done for our birth and marriage certificates from the State Home Ministry. For this purpose, we have to submit an application at their office before getting the attestation/stamping done. In Mumbai, this is done in the Mantralaya office in Churchgate. Please find below a sample application that can be modified as per your requirement:-

Sample Usage

2, Forward House, Five Gardens,
Mobile: (mobile number)

The Secratariat,

Subject: State Home Ministry Attestation of Marriage Certificate for Netherlands Work Permit Processing.

Respected Sir / Madam,
I, Jahan Mishra, am a 29-year old resident of Mumbai, India, working in TCS India Pvt. Ltd since 2004. I have been appointed by my company to work on a project assignment in Spain for about 12 months.For that purpose, I need attestation done by Mantralaya (State Home Ministry) on my marriage certificate (as per the Work Permit process for Spain).

I got married on 19th May'2007. My wife's name is Muskaan Jahan Mishra (her maiden name was Muskaan Harakchand Shah).Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Jahan Mishra

Next Resource: Difference between undeveloped and underdeveloped
Previous Resource: Annual Best Wishes mail for your company/project/department

Return to Index

Post New English Language Resource

Looking for University or College admissions in India for 2023 - 2024 Academic Year?

Top Contributors
    Last 7 Daysmore...

    Awards & Gifts

    Online Members

    Promoted by: SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.