Throw into the pot - When we say this phrase, we mean to be wanting something to be discussed at a time.
1. I think that in this debate, we can discuss much about the education system of India.
2. Presently in ISC, the politics of India has been thrown into the pot.
3. I was talking with him, then suddenly I got to throw into the pot, about his girlfriends quarrel with him.
4. Today, everything regarding pollution has been thrown into the pot.
5. The development of ISC can be thrown into the pot, because it concerns us all.