• Category: Marketing Jobs

Home based DTP jobs

I've experience in DTP of about 5-6 years! This month my final year examination of B.Sc will end! Now I want to work in DTP (Desk Top Publishing, at least 5 days in a week from home, so that I'll be able to earn some money which I'll be able to give to my family as help and retain some for the use of my further study as well !! Your genuine and kind information on THE COMPANIES, WITH WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT WITH FOR GETTING JOB FROM HOME/MY BUSINESS PLACE, can really help me a lot solving my financial problem!

Plaese HELP!!!

• DTP course if useful if you are trying to do the work from home. You required the contacts with the DTP business people because they have so many requirement of DTP persons who can do the project from home at limited time.
    If you dont have contacts then you can search from internet of those companies which are giving the DTP projects at home.
    Thanks.