Is M.B.A in Tourism from Pondicherry University preferrable ?

Pondicherry University is offering 2 yr M.B.A in Tourism ? Can you advice me whether to join this course and opportunities I can have after joining the course?

• Hi Raghavendra,

Pondicherry University is a central University which was created in 1985. The Department of Tourism Studies (DTS) was established a few years back as part of its School of Management.

The faculty is world renowned with cutting edge facilities. Students from all across the globe seek admission here as the environment at the campus is very tranquil and highly stimulating and conducive to good learning.
    The sprawling campus is beautiful and lush green and is very spacious.

The two year course that is being offered is quite comprehensive and gives an in depth training about the various aspects of tourism. The placement record has also been hundered percent so far.

An MBA in Tourism provides widespread career opportunities in the Travel and Tourism and Hospitality industries which is growing at a phenomenal rate in our country. Looking at its growth potential, my advice to you would be to go in for it.