• Category: Marketing Jobs

Career in health care industry

sir iam jagadeesh completed my mba in 2010 with specialization of hr and marketing. i have an job opportunity in marketing department in one super specialty hospital. but i don't have an idea about career development in this industry. please guide me that its better job for improve my career in marketing field or not.

• Hello

As you had done MBA in HR and Marketing so you have some marketing ideas and then you can do marketing job in the super specialty hospital. I think that type of companies always give preference to the candidate having medical background and some experience. But if they select you then you will need to do hard work. First learn all about the products and salts of the medicines and to get full knowledge for the product to are going to sell. Otherwise you will not tell to the customer regarding the product. I suggest you to go for this job but you should need to do hard work.

With best regards

Dinesh Sood