Answers5 Answers found.
. It helps maintain healthy skin
. It avoids constipation & piles
. It avoids kidney & ureteric stones. As one passes a lot of urine, metabolic wastes are removed
Drinking water should be pure. Prefer filtered water. Contaminated water causes diseases like gastroenteritis, typhoid, diarrhea, dysentery, etc.
Drinking more water prevents dehydration in summer
Human body is almost 70% made of water. To be healthy our body need to be function properly like maintaining body temperature, food digestion and respiration etc requires water. Most of the waste material removed from our body by getting resolve in water.
This is your own area of expressing ideas,
Express in such a way that other can get benefit from it.
1. If we drink clean water in too much quantity then we can make our life long.
2. There will be no problem of constipation. Constipation is the main cause of several diseases.
3. Drinking more water will dilute blood and it can be beneficial for blockage of blood.
4. The excess salt will be removed from body easily and it will reduce the load from kidneys.
5. Excess fat will be remove from body. As the extra storage of food remains are the caused of belly fat. Water remove all the remaining fat from body.
6. Drinking excess water in early morning before toothbrush.
7. Never drink much water before going to bed as it will disturb you in the middle night.
Benefits of drinking more water
• Increases your energy and growth
• Helps to lose weight for the people who have suffering from obesity.
• It controls you hunger and allow to only have proper quantity of food.
• Helps to minimizes hyper tension and high blood pressure
• Gives relief from head ache
• Reduces to lower the cholesterol and helps to avoid risks of heart disease.
• Remove constipation
• Reduces the level of toxicity from your body
• Provides smooth complexion
• Eliminate waste materials from the body
• Drinking more water is very essential for the people who have kidney stone or infection. By this we can avoid the chance of kidney stone or other kidney related problem.
• Drinking lots of water can also reduce the risk of bladder cancer.
• It keeps you healthy.