• Category: Professional Courses

Higher education in computers

Well i want to get suggestion as what a high school girl student study in computers or anything considering the fact that she has stopped her higher studies.(As per todays requirement)

• Hello,
    If you are thinking of taking on Computer studies thats really a good, because there are quite a few options available in the branch of computers.
    Considering, that the girl has stopped her higher education one of the best option I will suggest is DOEACC 'O' Level Course which is widely avilable in many computer institutes. Later on she may continue to 'A' Level or 'B' Level which are equivalent to Graduation and MCA respectively.
    Another option is to go for NIIT or APTECH Computer institutes, which offer various courses from basic to higher education. These institutes also offer various placement assistance programmes. Which will help the girl to get jobs in this field.

Best of Luck

• TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.

I need a suggestion about academic choices as I don't have anyone who could give be best choice regarding this matter and I am so confused. I'm looking help for my assignments which actually a hard task for students. Would it be a good decision to choose computers in higher education? Any kind of help would be a great favor.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.