• Category: Insurance Sector Jobs

Which profession should I opt if I have completed MBA in finance?

i have completed my MBA in finance through Osmania university distance mode. if i am planning to work in saudi arabia in future which profession should i choice now like in finance or lecturer

• Hi Irfath,

Below are some points from my end which can be helpful to you.

1.I hope you have completed your MBA with Good score in finance area.
    2.Tray to search the Job in finance area only like IT companies.

3. If you are interested in Banking sector then again you have the finance modules over their also .
    4. You have the option to get the job in manufacturing companies where you have lots of openings on finance team i.e TATA MOTORS,MAHINDRA AUTO GROUP sector etc.

5.You can get finance domain in BPO sector also, but for girls personally I wont prepare them to go BPO due to the duty time no limit or constraint.

6. Have a confident on finance domain, be prepar for the interview with very good communications skill sets.

I hope this may helpful to you.

• You can try for the job in financial companies like Sri Ram Finance

Its very good company.

Use this link and register your self for getting a job n finance in Sri Ram Finance-

http://www.stfc.in/careers-apply-online.aspx

Its good for you to do a job of finance profile.

• You have various fields that you can opt for after doing an MBA in Finance:

1. Banking
    2. Equity Research
    3. Investment Banking
    4. Corporate finance
    5. Financial Management
    6. IT banking & Finance solution companies

And as you said you can also become a lecturer. It all depends on what is the bent of your mind. All these fields are attractive and pay you good money.

Apurva
    Best Regards