• Category: Exam Questions

Need help regarding Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks

I need some help regarding Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks question with solutions in IETE, New Delhi. Because I will appear this paper within 1 and half month. I really want the back 4 semester solution papers of this Institute.

• Rasmita thanks for becoming member of this great site and good to see you this forum section.

But no body will help you like this. This site is free to review and view. Browse the sections and find for the details sought by you.

This is not a social network site wherein people exchange all kinds of information. This is purely a educational site with a view to help the students community in all their respects. But again the information required by you must have been their in our data base.

Please post this question in the ask experts section also and expect a apt reply from our members.

K Mohan @ Moga