• Category: Professional Courses

Sikkim Manipal or Madurai Kamraj which is better for distance P.G in Mass Communication?

These are the only two universities that offer this particular course in distance education. However, I am worried about the credibility of Sikkim Manipal University and the quality of Madurai Kamraj University. Please guide me as to which university is the best option for Masters in Mass Communication.

• hi ,
    As far as i know sikkim manipal university will be better. As it is a well recognised university and also known for its popularity.They are continually improving the quality of distance education programmes and providing a learning experience and quality of instruction they provide eventually be superior to traditional campus based programmes. They also have good placement records as compared to others.