• Category: Marketing Jobs

What should i do after Bcom, working in retail now

Dear Madam/Sir, I have completed my B.Com in 2007 in banking and finance. Since then i am working in retail field. now I am working as a Team leader with a Global retail chain. What courses and degrees should i go ahead with that will add value to my career. Please do let me know if i can change the field without starting from a scratch.

• Hi Rohit,

Since you are into retail sector, you can choose any one of the following courses -

- MBA in Marketing.
    - MBA in Retail Management.

I will not suggest you to change your field as there is much growth in that field and you can grow and prosper at a very high pace.

Prem

• You keep your present field, But the same time you develop your career.

You do any course like MBA or M.com, But learn some short term courses related to your field that's very important. Today most of the people earning by learned the short time courses .

You just skip your job When you get the better job related to your field.

Today we need Two or More choice to maintain our career so better you do your work sincerely until your study.

All the Best.......