Answers10 Answers found.
Apart from this when baking cake in a pressure cooker, it should not be covered pressure tight with the lid, just covering it with the lid without the rubber or with a thali( checking that not much air will escape) is the ideal way to do it
The cooker should be preheated
The quantity of batter should be kept in mind when determining the time to cook and the temperature.
2.now in the pressure cooker first place sand and wait till the sand becomes hot.
3.place the mould on the sand.
4.wait for 20-30 minutes.
to know whether it is prepared or not,take knife and keep it inside the cake.if something sticked to that knife,means it will take some-more time to cook.
after cooked take from the mould and serve it.
The thing is that you have learnt basics you should buy a book of sanjeev kapoor as he is a expert chef but i want you to say that you should follow the reciepe again and try till you get success.So you should give it a nice look and taste as it should be so just buy a book and make it again.
1. Bake it instad of trying to cook it.
2. Dont let the cooker to be exposed to the direct flame.
3. Use a small and a flat bowl with full of reversand below the cooker.
4. That helps in avoiding the direct contact of flame with the cooker and helps in baking of the cake.
5. Use a lid to cover the cooker(not with the lid of cooker, use a plain plate.)
First of all, make sure that you prepare your recipe's ingredients are mixed properly in the proper portions.
You Life Your Choice