• Category: BPO and KPO jobs

B.Tech(Information Technology) fresher

Hello friends,
    I finished my B.Tech(Information technology) and I am fresher from 2011 batch with 85%.I am searching for a good job in BPO.I don't know how to search the job in Bangalore. Please help me and tell me how to get a job in BPO.Help me please.

• As a fresher, develop your skills which are required for attending interviews. There are various off campus interviews which are conducted every year for recruiting freshers in IT and BPO industry. All that you have to do is look for off campus interview announcements from companies. Often these are conducted by times of india, freshersworld, etc., Register in few job websites like freshersworld, etc., where you will get to know about the latest fresher job alerts. Do register in careers section of various IT company websites. You may get a call from the HR.

Rizwan

• You have scored good marks in engineering. My advise to you is that instead of searching a job in BPO sector, you should search the job in IT sector. It will be a better option from career perspective. It sector will provide you better growth and you will be able to utilise your talent in right direction.
    Anyway, the final decision is to be made by you. Now here is the various methods to search a job.
    1. A lot of off campus is being organised. You can register yourself job portal website and post your resume. There are lot of online job portals such as Naukri, monster, shine etc. Once you are registered, you will get a lot of job alerts in yoiur mail box. Since you have good marks, you have fair chance to be invited for written test and interview.
    2. Another way is to look for the job openings in newspapers.
    3. You can visit the website of the desired company. Check the current openings. If you feel, you are eligible for the post, you can mail your resume at the email address of the company. If you would be eligible, the company will respond you back.

Madhvee

• Dear user, you have scored a good percentage in B.Tech. and i don't think that you need to search a job in BPO. However if you insist, you should try doing it by subscribing to various sites that offer many jobs in KPO/BPO. They will give you the updates daily, and you may go there for walk i interview.

• Your marks is really impressive, which no doubt shows your talent. All you need to do is go through some interviews and gain experience. You should regularly visit the sites which gives information about the new jobs. You need to upload your resume to various companies, where you want to work.
    Be alert to capture every opportunity, success will be yours.

• Hi, abinayasellamuthu

You are in search of a job in BPO and KPO sector, then the flowing links can help you.

1.This is the link for IT Call center jobs - IT Call Center Job

2.This is the link for IT Networking jobs- IT Networking Job

3.This is the link for IT Jobs in India- IT Jobs in India

Click those links and there will be lots of options of job according to your choice.

Welcome To My World

Halloween Harmony
    ____________________________________

From Good to Best, let me skip Better.
    ______________________________________

• hey dear. finding a job In Banglore is not so easy.
    i'll refer that first of all you must register yourself with a consultancy they will make you know where are the opening drives are going on.
    there are a lots of drives conducted by companies daily off-campus. and mostly all are not advertised.they are in alliance of the consultancy firm.
    or you may register online job sites. but they are not so reliable enough.