• Category: IT jobs

How good is distance learning MBA program?

Confused about doing MBA distance learning? Find more about the scope of distance learning programs and which are the best universities offering distance learning MBA program.

Heres my long story. I started my graduation in BSc in the year 2008 and cleared in 2012(I was having one back lock in 2011 final year and cleared in 2012). So finally i passed out my degree in the year 2012. I got I-Cet rank about 45000. Due to some financial problem I couldnt take admission in top MBA college. So, I thought of doing distance learning through some well known university and do some effective course which is very helpful to get good jobs.

So, distance learning is worthy or not?? If i do my MBA through distance and do some good courses like java and all that, will it be worthy? Is there any chances to get good jobs in any of the companies similar to Dell?

Please suggest me to make my future bright please.....I really need your suggestion what should I do?

• Hello, According to my view. MBA is practical organization training course.As your experience increase you better understand the concept of MBA. So, If you are fresher and thinking that based on distance learning MBA degree, you will be offered good package, it is not going to be happend. For that, You must do the regular MBA for reputed organization.if you realy want to have MBA from distance then based on current degree get the industrial job and get the 4 to 5 years of experience and then go for MBA in distance so that, you can co-relate your availed experince with MBA courses and understand it better without any classroom lecture.

wish you best of luck in your choice.

• I suggest doing an MBA through distance learning is a good way of utilizing our energy in the education sector even during we are continue to do the job. It means one can do the education along with the job by the method of Distance Learning Education Scheme.
    Doing an MBA in java is a good view towards the career looking at your past life where due to some undue reasons you could not entered into the college for doing MBA education. I suspect you can have a good career after MBA in java etc. But keep one thing in the mind that for every success we need a kind of patience in ourself which is required till the job finished. Do not think much on the success and think much on the completion of job i.e. completion of MBA in the sector like java etc. or whichever you like.

"Do not get disappointed with change in circumstances. Ride on the changed circumstances and get the solution"

• Dear member
    This is okay, if you have got your degree in 2012, as what matters is the talent you have not the degree. Even a topper has to sit back if they will not perform. So if you wish to enter in some good company that too IT, then you need to have technical skills, since BSc degree is not at all providing that unless you do in Computers, IT etc.
    If you have done general BSc then it is better to do some Computer course so that you can have the knowledge as well as the certification. MBA is a different story, first your focus should be to get a right job.
    If the financial condition is not allowing you to do even a computer job then it is will be okay to join any BPO, that will help you in fetching some amount and on the weekends you can have a computer course.
    Distance MBA only pays you a better job prospects when you are already working, if you compare the regular one with a distance one then it is major mistake, as there is placement assistance by distance MBA also it hold less value in comparison to regular one.
    Some of the reputed distance education colleges in India like Symbiosis, IMT Ghaziabad are known in Distance learning but they also proved beneficial for those who had working experience, who were working as it helped them in increasing their reputation as well as ay scale in the existing company.

So when you get the certification from good computer institute then you can apply for the IT jobs. Also you will be having an experience by the time and that will help you too. Some of my friends have made a better career as a BPO worker but they are in good one's like IBM, Convergys, Tech Mahindra, one is Technical Associate in Genpact and he was only a graduate, now he is promoted in two years he is a handling in charge.

Iti Tyagi
    "Soar to Success"

• An MBA course enhances the knowledge level and increases the scope of your job prospects. If you wish to get a good job and cannot attend a full time course due to some reason, then a distance learning MBA program is the best option for you. To know more about the course, subjects, fees and eligibility, go through the website of ITM university.

Delete Attachment