• Category: State Government

Record Clerk Incentive increment - Reg

Do you want to know about the incentive increments of record clerks in Tamil Nadu Government aided schools? Learn more about TN clerk job pay scales and incentives here.

I am working in a Tamil Nadu Government aided school as a Record Clerk. I joined the duty on 23/05/2011 and I finished my graduation B.A. in Madras University in the year 1990. For the post of Record Clerk, 8th Standard pass is the minimum qualification. I want to know wether I am eligible for the incentive for my Higher qualification. If yes, please guide us with the Government order details and to whom I should contact
    P S Venkatavaradhan
    09445385779

• Yes, you are eligible for the increment for your higher qualification, as the amendment passed after 1.1.2006 the
    the grade pay for the promoted post is Rs.1400 and above. For more details you can see the the amendment letter passed by Finance department of Chennai :-
    Letter No. 45113 / Pay Cell / 2009—1, dated: 17--8—20
    09. Refer S. no 13 page no. 6.
    You can find this letter in URL mentioned.