• Category: Other Jobs

What to do for starting a new pharmaceutical industry

Do you want to start your own pharmaceutical company? Learn how to start your own pharma business here with our expert guidances.

I am a B.pharma student and I want to stabilize my one pharmaceutical company after my education but I do not have any idea about this, for this I write this post.I have following question in my mind-

1.Is there any type of help from Indian government
    2.What are the minimum area requirement for stabilizing phama company
    3.What are the national and international rules which I have to follow for full fill my dream.
    4.What is the chiefest product

• 1. Is there any type of help from the Indian government?

The Government gives help to promote the pharmaceutical or medical industries from time to time i.e. these days the department of pharmaceutical is giving a production linked incentive scheme for promoting domestic manufacturing of medical devices.

2. What is the minimum area requirement for stabilizing the pharma company?

First of all, you need to register the name of the company. Then apply for the drug license number and after getting this then get the GST number. Then apply for a trademark and FSSAI registration.

3. What are the national and international rules which I have to follow for full fill my dream?

The Ministry of Health, along with DCGI (Drug Controller General of India) and ICMR has issued draft guidelines for research in the human subjects and these GCP guidelines are mandatory based on the Declaration of Helsinki, WHO guidelines and ICH requirement. And the Pharmacy Act, 1948 is meant to regulate the Pharmacy industries in India.

4. What is the chiefest product?

Nothing is cheapest, as the development of new medicines is risky and very expensive.