• Category: Other Jobs

To know about staff selection commission procedure

Are you confused about appearing for two SSC CGL exams simultaneously? Find out here whether it is mandatory to appear for two Staff Selection Commission exams and know the procedure for selection in this field.

I am going to appear in ssc cgl. This year it is to be held on 14 apr. & 21 apr. Exam of 14 apr. has been postponed to 28 apr. I want to know: is it compulsory to attend both exams or on only one day? please tell me the procedure of selection in this field . I am confused whenever I read about two declared dates for this exam. please guide me as soon as possible.

• You must have received the admit card for the examination already announced for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination to be held on April 14 which is now postponed to April 28 since April 14 was declared a closed holiday on account of Ambedkar Jayanti. You also must be aware that this is Tier 1 Examination of Staff Selection Commission which was to be held on April 14 and April 21. If you read the initial notification of the Staff Selection Commission issued in February, 2013, you will notice that the notification says that the Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination. 2013 will be held on SUNDAYS, the 14th April, 2013 and 21st April 2013 in different batches for selecting the candidates for Tier-II examination which will he held on July 20 and July 21. Hence, it makes it clear that the rest of the notification is not affected except the changing of the examination date from April 14 to April 28. The rest of the conditions do not change at all. As such, there should be no doubt in your mind, what to study and prepare for. You have study for the April 28 examination what you were required to study for April 14 examination.

"Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
    Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor Forums Section