• Category: Dental

Joining Indian Army after completing BDS

Do you want to know whether you can join Indian Army after completing BDS or not? Learn more about the criteria of joining Indian Army here.

Respected sir,

Im a student from Nepal. I completed my 12th from recognised board(HSEB) in 2012 and currently preparing for Medicine, I have qualified the IOM(Institute Of Medicine) entrance exam of Nepal and Im able to study in any country,but dropping this year so i can get scholarship. I want to ask about the job aspect of BDS in Indian Army. This year most probably Im going to join BDS and my Father is an Ex-servicemen in Indian Army. After completing BDS can i join Indian Army Medical Force for dental service?And I have nepalese citizenship.Please tell me the criteria about joining Indian Army after completing BDS. Im so much concerned about this from months and want a detail information about eligiblity,criteria, income and benefits of joining Army. Please do reply me soon as possible.

Thanking you

• This is good. It is good to serve your country by contributing your quota to the development of India. By joining the Army is a good idea atleast to serve your country. As a graduate, the army will be refined and things will go better as ideas will be generated through literate officers which will move the Army and the country forward. I believe your parents will very pround of you.

Adesola Adeyeye