You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Jobs

    Spelling Errors in Marksheet of 10th, 12th, B.Tech

    Are you having spelling mistakes in different marksheets? Learn how to rectify spelling mistakes in various board exam marksheets here.

    Dear sir/madam
    My name is Asim Biswas.There is minor spelling mistake in my 10th marksheet and 12 th and marksheet.
    In 10th: Ashim Biswas
    In 12th: Asim Biswas
    In B.Tech: Asim Biswas
    Will it create any kind of problem at the time interview/document verification at the time of Govt jobs? What should I do?
    Please help me.
  • Answers

    2 Answers found.
  • Our real name is that is written on your original documents. Yes, it is necessary that your name should be same on all your documents. If your name is not same on all your documents, it will create problem at the time of interview or at the time of document verification or at the time of government jobs. So you should make sure what your name actually is. For this you will have to go to your school where you have passed your 10th class examination. You should confirm there in the admission register what your real spelling is. And according to the record of your school you will have to make correction on your markets. If you find that in your school record your correct spelling is- Ashim Biswas. Then you will have to correct your 12th and B.Tech marksheets. And if your correct spelling is - Asim Biswas. Then you will have to correct your 10th class marksheets. For it you will have to go your secondary board office with true proof from your school and apply there for the correctness of your marksheets. The true proof documents that you will have to need in your secondary Board Office should be - your school record certificate from the principal of the school. A certificate from Notary concerning about the correct spelling. A Bank Challane as correction fee.

  • Sign In to post your comments