• Category: Engineering Jobs

Regarding Gate exams and gate marks for ISRO

Would you like to get admission to ISRO programs with GATE exam score? Find out here if it is possible to apply for admissions to ISRO without appearing for entrance test and only with GATE exam score.

Can I get through isro only by gate marks and not by any written exams conducted by isro...is this possible? Shall I prepare for gate exams? Please suggest any other central government jobs regarding this? I have completed my B.E in electronics and communication.

• There is an exam conducted by ISRO every year you need to get cut off for that exam and have to get cut off for the interview conducted by them if you have attained the cut off for the test.
    In order to prepare for this ISRO exam you need to prepare well for all the topics given in the GATE syllabus.
    There are many central government jobs available for ECE students,if you score good marks for GATE exam.
    For getting into various central government jobs through GATE first register for GATE exam then send applications to the central government companies by getting the application form from there websites.But keep in mind that you need a very good score in GATE to get job in the central government companies.
    Anyway All The Best. Study Well