• Category: Study Abroad

International Travel and Tourism Courses

Keen on taking up a International Travel and Tourism Course? Get expert advice in this thread on the best educational consultants to meet in Mumbai for information on various International Travel and Tourism Courses

Could some one please advise me about best Educational consultants in Mumbai Suburbs whom I can approach to fetch details around International Travel and Tourism Courses in New Zealand, Australia or Canada?

I am looking for a 1 year course which is full time, and also appreciate if some one has already pursued this course.

If yes,which are the best Universities one should opt for in these specific countries.

• One of the best institute for International Travel and Tourism course is from Thomas Cook called 'COL' (Course of Learning), they are expert in IATA/UFTA course and has their institute international wise or in Australia, New Zealand and other major countries across globe.

Thomas Cook India for COL as follow;
    Thomas Cook Building,
    Dr. D.N. Road, Fort,
    Mumbai - 400001,
    Toll free: 18002099100

Other reputed institute from International is as follow;
    New Zealand School of Travel & Tourism at nzstt.com and nmit.ac.nz.

Australia:
    macleay.edu.au
    aptt.edu.au