• Category: Gardening

Gardening at very less place in my hostel room can you help me

Want to set up a home garden? Looking for some plants to grow easily? Ask our home gardening experts in ISC to have a good guidance.

Hi I am working guy from Bangalore I am having interest in gardening. I am staying in paying guest similar like mens hostel. I am feeling bore in my free time so I am planing to set up some garden in my room out side some area 10 ft length and 3 ft width. Can you please tell me that space is enough for putting garden and what kind of plant is best for this place and climate can you please suggest the plant common name so it easy to get from near by nursery so experts please give your suggestion to me.

• Fist of all check that your hostel rules permit you to do so as a garden in or around the hostel room, if not maintained properly, can give a bad look, foul smell and above all breeding ground for mosquito. If you can take care of all pros and cons, you can try such plants like Rubber (evergreen) on both sides of room, hanging money plant, and few varieties of Roses. Try to avoid such plants which require round the clock caring.

Ashok Goyal