You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India Educational Consultants

    Lost my SSLC 10th certificate State board of Tamilnadu

    Have you lost your 10th standard certificate and need to apply for a duplicate certificate? Need to know what can be done to apply and get a duplicate 10th standard certificate? Ask our education consultants in ISC for correct details.

    I lost my SSLC 10th certificate (1991) state board of Tamilnadu. Please tell me the procedure to get back Duplicate certificate immediately. I am residing at Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. So what are the process I have to follow please suggest? Please help
  • Answers

    4 Answers found.
  • First you have to file a complaint at your nearest police station and get a FIR copy. With that FIR copy you can apply in your university. It'll take around 6 months for you to get the certificates

  • Hi,

    Previously one of our members had asked the same question, seeking advice for getting duplicate marks card of 10th SSLC in Tamil Nadu. I would like to request you to refer the answers mentioned there and follow the same steps as mentioned by experts there. For that please visit the question "How to get duplicate10th mark sheet?

    With Best Regards,

  • You need to make an FIR for this at nearest police station (where you lost it), you will get FIR copy from authorized officer. Once you got it, you or your parents may then approach to State Board Education of Tamilnadu at Nungambakkam Chennai to submit it along with its fee and application for further process.

    There is separate counter for it, counter authority will give acknowledgement receipt for it, you will get duplicate mark sheet / certificate at your address within 3 months time or you can collect it directly as per the date given.

  • You have to do three things to get your duplicate certificate. It may take 1 or 2 months for the certificate to reach you.

    1. You have to file an FIR in the police station where you lost your certificate.
    2. You have to take an affidavit from a magistrate after filing the FIR
    3. Then you have to pay some money to the board for issuing duplicate certificate.

  • Sign In to post your comments