• Category: Engineering Jobs

Job for Electrical Engineer in ISRO

Keen on joining ISRO but worried about backlogs during your graduation semesters? Get expert advice in this thread on whether or not backlogs during academic years affects job prospects at ISRO.

I have completed BE in Electrical and power engineering. My aggregate of 3rd and 4th year is 66% and overall aggregate is 68.9%.

I want to work in Indian space research organisation(ISRO) as electrical engineer.It is my dream to see myself working in ISRO.

But unfortunately I had 2 backlogs in 7th semester of graduation which I cleared in 8th semester. Also my percentage in 7th semester are 58% but for the rest of semester I am above 65 %. Please tell me: will this affect me in any way?

Do they allow people such as me to join ISRO if I pass ISRO exam with excellent marks and also perform well in the interview?

Does having backlog affects recruitment in ISRO?

• Well ISRO, is a well known space research organisation which recruits electrical engineers periodically through advertisements and notifications. According to me the percentage scored will not be a problem for you, as you have already got a first class. First and the foremost, you have to go through the fortnightly issue of employments news, which caters the needs of young engineers like you. You can also browse for various opportunities in its website www.employmentnews.gov.in